Push-pull snelkoppelingen hydrauliek
FASTER Push-pull hydraulic couplings are couplings for hydraulic applications. The quick release couplings distinguish themselves by being able to be disconnected with a pulling motion. These couplings are often applied in the agricultural sector. The push-pull mechanism makes sure that, in case someone forgets to disconnect a hose, it will disconnect when the vehicle drives away and the hose will not break. This way of disconnecting is a safety feature, the right way to disconnect is by sliding the outer ring backwards after which the male part can be disconnected.
• Emergency disconnect function
• Can be connected using one hand
• Depressurized connecting using one hand
• ISO 7241-1 part A exchangeable
• Dust caps optional in various colours
• ½” internal gas threaded connection
• Maximum operating pressure 260 bar
• Maximum flow 75 75l/min
• Agraricultural sector
• Earth moving
Findynamica has a large stock of various types of push-pull quick release couplings, see our extensive documentation for the different types and specifications.